The Happy Feet at Home foot care session includes:
• Relaxing foot bath
• Toe nail clipping
• Gentle foot and lower leg massage
• Callus reduction
• Treatment for corns, ingrown toe nails, thick nails, athlete’s foot and other fungal
• Thorough foot and lower leg assessment
• Referral to a physician or podiatrist as needed
• Wound evaluation/care and post surgical care based upon the client’s physician directed plan.
• Foot care education
• Assessment and recommendations for foot wear
Flexible scheduling - evenings and weekend appointments are available.
Happy Feet staff are comfortable bridging language barriers. The language of foot care is universal!
Additional Healthcare & Monitoring Services Available
• Fingernail clipping and filing
• Blood pressure check, medication review, sensation testing and balance/walking assessment.
• Provide support and advocacy to your loved ones at physician appointments when you cannot be there with them or act as an additional resource for complex health issues and newly diagnosed conditions.
• Assist the complicated process of coordinating care with multiple physicians, translating daunting medical jargon, and facilitating transitions to long-term care.
• Accompany and transport your loved one with complex health needs or mobility issues to functions requiring the companionship and care of a registered nurse such as weddings, luncheons and other special events.